Photographybean.com New reworked site

by 14:47 0 comments


Photographybean.com...

I finally got round to reworking my Photography site http:www.photographybean.com which I have been working on for last week in Dreamweaver cc in conjunction with a template I found called html5up-overflow with a few modification to the svg file which until now had no idea what that was and now know how to use a implement it in a html document. Pretty mush self taught html ans css and little javascript and also little helping hand from a friend who has a masters in webdesign. 

My next project part from getting this blog up and running is to design a responsive poetry site for all my poems I have wrote over the years. I keep having idea and chopping and changing them round have yet to come up with a definitive site layout. I have gone from skull images to space suits to knights playing cards images yet have to put my finger down and say I'll use this and see what I make, I like to be a little bit of a perfectionist in my work and if I'm not happy I will start from scratch.    

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment