New reworked site

by 14:47 0 comments

I finally got round to reworking my Photography site which I have been working on for last week in Dreamweaver cc in conjunction with a template I found called html5up-overflow with a few modification to the svg file which until now had no idea what that was and now know how to use a implement it in a html document. Pretty mush self taught html ans css and little javascript and also little helping hand from a friend who has a masters in webdesign. 

My next project part from getting this blog up and running is to design a responsive poetry site for all my poems I have wrote over the years. I keep having idea and chopping and changing them round have yet to come up with a definitive site layout. I have gone from skull images to space suits to knights playing cards images yet have to put my finger down and say I'll use this and see what I make, I like to be a little bit of a perfectionist in my work and if I'm not happy I will start from scratch.    

jeanette Williamson


Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.


Post a Comment