Orchid Photography...

by 14:12 1 comments




Orchid Photography...

A while ago I did some flower photography on orchids, my first attempt's at photographing them did go well as I lacked light and balance between my subject. So not being discourage from my subject matter I reproached with a better understanding of photo techniques learnt from various books and magazines. And with a little help from Photoshop cc came up with some decent photographs. I'm hopefully going to try to better my self with my camera and produce better results in my next attempts at flower and still life images eps in doors. Full images of the orchids can be seen at my photography site http://www.photographybean.com 

Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

1 comment:

  1. I love your orchids. It looks like they are glowing. How did you get them to look like that? I have been on a flower kick myself lately. Check it out. Your comments are welcome.
    Nice work!
    --Greg
    www.airframephotography.com

    ReplyDelete